Our UNC Veterans Services offer a variety of services for veterans, reservists, guard, active duty, and military dependents. UNC Veterans Services is located in the Roudebush Cottage. Some of the services they provide include: counseling on education benefits, career development, housing options, and referrals to specific campus and community services.
Recent posts on Veterans Services:
- UNC Has Been Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School
- Welcome Briefing and Picnic for Military/Veteran Students
- Student Veterans of America at UNC
- June is National Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) Awareness Month
- Military/Veteran Room and Board
- Memorial Day
- A Glimpse Into the Life of a Student Veteran
- Honoring Our Graduating Heroes
- What, and What Not, to Say to Veterans
- Who’s the Boss? The Unexpected Challenges of Transitioning From the Military to Higher Education
- Tutoring and Getting the VA to Pay
- What is a Veteran?
- Attention Veterans: Remember to Certify Your Classes Each Semester to Receive Your Benefits
- How Can I Transfer My Post 9/11 GI Bill to my Child(ren)?
- Why We Veterans Grieve When We Separate
- Resume Tips for Veterans from our Veterans Director
- Are you a Veteran Back in the Civilian Workforce?
- Remember to Thank a Veteran Today…Everyday